Monday, October 28, 2013

Almost reach!

Hello, and Assalamualaikum to all and myself :)

Supposed right now I'm bit disappointing to myself that made my friend furious with me but I'm not. Why? Because I'm almost reach to the peak of the story where the beginning of the resolvement will start any moment now, if I have the courage to ask my friend apologizes. If I don't have, this climax will take time to happen and the storyline will become poor. Not just the poor I'm worried but the book will be ignored or been thrown away. Not I'm saying that I'm lack of confidence but it actually gained me more to try. Since I've already learned and experienced that take responsible as soon as possible, it showed me how important to find the chances instead of waiting. If I wait, none of the results will ever happen. Seek more possibility and never afraid to try it. That's what I learned. Being a Degree Student, I've started to realize that I'm not only learn the academics nor the non. I've learn to socialize with others by understand the people around me. Actually I prefer it as a law to get along with your own friends and I learning it. I didn't realize till then it actually exist and the counselor is the lecturer. How grateful. Hopefully I do can seek the knowledge and develop my socializing skill. I think that's all for today. Hopefully also the story will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment